Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed (B.T.C)
D.El.Ed (B.T.C) stands for Diploma in Elementary Education . The course curriculum for BTC program includes latest methods and trends of teaching. Some of the common subjects are teaching methods and aids, child psychology, health & nutrition, school organization and other practical lessons etc. The training programs enable a teacher to teach the children in best possible way. A teacher must have personal aptitude and skills apart from qualification to become an inspiring source for his students.
- XII Pass from any stream with 45% marks.
- Teaching in Government Schools (Upto Class VIII), including at MCD/NDMC/Sarvodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and Private Schools..
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Teaching and research in elementary education in the government and non-government sectors .
- Content Creation at Publishing Companies.
- Eligible for all SSC and UPSC exams for General Degree holders.
- Eligible for teaching positions at Army / Air Force Schools across India.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Two Years