Bachelor of Science B.Sc (PCM/ZBC)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in (PCM/ZBC) is 3 years regular degree program. This course forms the basis of science and comprises of the subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics.
The program leads the students to higher learning in physical, mathematical and chemical sciences and contribute to the welfare of the society. It is designed to help the students to understand the importance of chemicals, chemical industries and the role of these in improving the quality of human life. It also helps the students to recognize and appreciate the contribution of great scientists in the field of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- XII Pass from any stream with 45% marks.
- Teaching in Government Schools (Upto Class VIII), including at MCD/NDMC/Sarvodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and Private Schools..
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Teaching and research in elementary education in the government and non-government sectors .
- Content Creation at Publishing Companies.
- Eligible for all SSC and UPSC exams for General Degree holders.
- Eligible for teaching positions at Army / Air Force Schools across India.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Three Years