Bachelor of Science B.Sc (Home Sce.)
B.Sc. Home Science - Stands for Bachelor of Science in Home Science. Typically, a B.Sc. is a three year course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10+2) in science Home Science is the art of managing resources efficiently combined with the science of achieving a healthier and happier home. Subjects usually studied under this degree are Food & Nutrition, Textiles & Clothing, Human Development, Community Services & Welfare, Child Welfare, Resource Management etc.
- XII Pass from any stream with 45% marks.
- Teaching in Government Schools (Upto Class VIII), including at MCD/NDMC/Sarvodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and Private Schools..
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Teaching and research in elementary education in the government and non-government sectors .
- Content Creation at Publishing Companies.
- Eligible for all SSC and UPSC exams for General Degree holders.
- Eligible for teaching positions at Army / Air Force Schools across India.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Three Years