Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Bachelor of Education is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education. It is popularly known as B.Ed. which is an abbreviated form of the Education Degree. The Bachelor of Education qualifies a student to become a teacher in a school. The 1 Year of Course consists of 2 Semesters. Our B.Ed course is approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). The course develops your skills and widens your understanding so that you can impart quality education to your students. Bachelor of Education teaches a person about teaching and the various aspects associated with teaching.
- Students seeking admission in B.Ed. Course should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- P Teaching Jobs as TGT and PGT.
- Start your Own school.
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Eligible for all SSC and UPSC exams for General Degree holders..
- Content Creation at Publishing Companies.
- Eligible for teaching positions at Army / Air Force Schools across India.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Two Years