Bachelor of Commerce (Computer Science)
Bachelor of Commerce (Computer Application) is an undergraduate Commerce course. Computer Applications is a application software which is designed to help the user to perform specific tasks. Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications is generally three academic year degree course and may also differentiate from place to place. It may be provided on part time basis by certain institutes. After completing the degree course candidates can find many career opportunities in different fields.
- XII Pass from any stream with 45% marks(min 40% marks for SC/ST candidates) .
- Computer Operator.
- Mobile Application Developer.
- CAD Application Support Technician.
- Computer Assistant.
- Asst. Prof./Associate Prof./Professor - Computer Applications.
- Computer Programmer.
- Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator.
- Computer - Laboratory Technician.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Three Years