Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.)
Bachelor in computer application or (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer application. With the rapid growth of IT industry in India, the demand of computer professional is increasing day by day. This increasing growth of IT industry has created a lot of opportunities for the computer graduates.
The duration of the course is 3 years and comprises of the subjects like database, networking, data structure, core programming languages like 'C' and 'java'. This course provides a lot of opportunities to the students who are interested in computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as programmer or software developer.
- XII Pass PCM Group with minimum 45% marks(min 40 % marks For SC/ST candidates) .
- Programming jobs and assignments.
- System administration assignments.
- Software development industry.
- Troubleshooting and support planning assignments.
- Studio management and support assignments.
- Net technology based job profiles globally.
- Secure networked administration and management.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Three Years