Bachelor of Art B.A
(Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Pol. Science, Sociology, History, Urdu, Home Science, Education and Drawing & Painting)
Bachelor of Arts Degree or B.A. Degree is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or program usually in a branch of the Liberal Arts, the Sciences, or both. The Bachelor of Arts degree is one of the oldest and best-known Degrees in the world. It is popularly known as B.A. which is an abbreviated form of the Art Degree.
A Degree holder in Arts is simply known as Bachelor of Art / Arts. Arts students have the option to choose to major and minor in English, French, any other linguistics course, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, History,Urdu,Home Science, Education and Drawing & Painting, Religious Studies and many more subject areas. The course covers all the related topics for the field and gives rigorous training to the students. The students go through a well defined study program for their all round development. It is generally considered the most easiest stream according to the larger populace and generally looked down upon as compared to Science and Engineering Streams.
The reason behind this is that a person who graduates in Arts, holds a degree in a general non-scientific subject area. But Art Degree's worth can be gauged from the fact that it offers more avenues of employment opportunities than any other stream. This is primarily because students seeking Engineering and Science are limited to their respective fields whereas students pursuing Arts are not limited to their specific fields, their scope of specialisation is vast. With respect to the previous academic background and the personal choice and ability of the student Twoards a specific program, there exists an appropriate program for almost each and every candidate opting for this degree. Though it is a full time degree course but it can also be pursued via Distance Learning.
- XII Pass from any stream with 45% marks.
- Teaching in Government Schools (Upto Class VIII), including at MCD/NDMC/Sarvodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and Private Schools.
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Teaching and research in elementary education in the government and non-government sectors .
- Content Creation at Publishing Companies.
- Eligible for all SSC and UPSC exams for General Degree holders.
- Eligible for teaching positions at Army / Air Force Schools across India.
- Affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P)
- Three Years